Currently there are more than 10 crore mobile phone users in India alone and over trillions of them world wide and with the latest technology with high speed internet available on mobile phones very few use the computer to browse website as you can use the mobile phones on the go. In this scenario if you just have a website that is compatible or accessible only using the computer would not be the right choice in case you are looking for more customers. Currently there are less than 1% of the businesses who have mobile website are reaping the harvest and the rest 99% of them are still waiting for their targeted customers to come to their website through users on the computers. We are sure that you don’t want to among the majority of them who don’t have their website that are not mobile compatible and lose your business.